July 30, 2011

Links corrections

As previously mentioned, this blog suffered a mishap some months ago. As promised I tried to restore it as much as possible to its previous state. It seems that I'm finished.

- Links set in the text have all been corrected. If ever I missed something and you encounter a link that is still broken, please let me know.

- I tried first to reinstall the LinkWithin gadget but it had still the old pages indexed. After an e-mail to the LinkWithin staff, everything seem to work correctly so this gadget (rather fun and well designed in my opinion) is finally back.

- Unfortunately, unlike what I previously - and quite optimistically - announced, a close inspection revealed that at least 30 percent of all answers posted have disappeared, unfortunately for good. This makes trying to read the discussions at the bottom of some older posts rather strange.

No comments: